ZADI plays an integral part in one of the highest growth sectors in the fitness industry. We invite you to be part of a network that offers you the following benefits;
- Fueled by innovation: ZADI is connecting the fitness community with a seamless, consistent user experience including the latest technology with bespoke features.
- A first-to-market female HIIT focused franchise opportunity: ZADI caters to a growing market by introducing a sophisticated, uniform training system incorporating HIIT, strength, cardio and core training programs.
- Results driven: ZADI offers impactful, female targeted goals and results within efficient 45 to 60 minute sessions.
- Finger-on-the-pulse: ZADI provides a simple and automated approach to fitness that connects an exclusive community of strong and confident women.
- Customer focused: Playing an active role in reshaping the future of fitness, ZADI is first to introduce smaller trainer/participant ratio classes.
Simple low cost set up
Our high-tech studios feature expertly thought-out floorplans to utilise the typical 150m2 footprint to its best potential. We have carefully selected our branded equipment to minimise the cost for franchisees while maximising impact and results for our members. Similarly, our fit-out from floor to ceiling has been designed to look sexy with high quality, affordable materials to make your ZADI studio a financial success as soon as possible.
Simplified systems and virtually paperless
Forget filing cabinets and clutter, our business systems are smart, simple and integrated to manage all your back-end business activities from a single platform. This includes managing new leads, scheduling sessions, viewing and managing booking systems, complete member management, payment processing and reporting – virtually everything you need to run your business.
Cutting edge program delivery
The digital workout library is pre-designed and ready to launch for each session. A bespoke video display will ensure a safe and efficient session delivery. Trainers can access the comprehensive ZADI education portal which ensures consistency across the network. This is the latest and best technology for program delivery in the industry.
Training and support
Pre-launch training will be provided for each new location on club software systems, the workout library (including supporting educational and coaching tools), member experience, member acquisition, business proprietary software and more. There will also be ZADI certification workshops and mandatory training for fitness staff.